Sunday, June 26, 2011

Work Still Sucks

No, I have not forgotten about the piano cover of Roses.





(For those who haven't moved here from my Facebook notes:
Yes, I play piano. Yes, I sometimes record myself and upload it.
No, there will not be videos. Yes, I take requests. No, I will not always get to them promptly.)

Moving on, I've really just been too busy - and, admittedly, I got a little burnt out on the song during the transcription process.

Work is settling down to a more normal pace, and I'm finding myself bored. Surprise. -.-
I suppose that's the danger of retail. But a paycheck is a paycheck, right now.

Our air conditioner went out Saturday morning. That was a disaster. The house got to 85 by 7:30am. Ridiculous. Got it fixed pretty quickly, which is surprising - our landlord/realtor is usually legendarily slow.

Aside from all that, not much in the way of news right now. Another random livejournal post to be transferred later, I think.

Oh, also?
Almost anything you do can be undone, but nothing broken is ever perfectly whole again.

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment