Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Maelstrom

A few things on my mind this evening...





First, I think I'm going to design something, build it.
The current idea is to take a metal-bladed fan and connect a sort of heatsink to it - said heatsink being composed of nitrogen tubing, much like what you'll see in advanced pc cooling systems. I think it'll work fairly well, since the current required to spin the fan is enough in excess to also power a small pump/compression system. We'll see, when I actually start messing with it.
The result? Hopefully a pretty nifty little cooling unit that doesn't cost much to run.

Second?
Think of something peaceful, something beautiful.
For me, it's kissing the right girl. Standard, right?
Except we're in the center of a hurricane, a maelstrom. Surrounded by wind and rain and fire and destruction and absolute chaos. Just there, together, to enjoy the beauty while the world burns.
I suppose it's a bit of a dark thought. I wrote a poem about it once, I think. Maybe I'll find it.

Also, I am beginning to suspect Dyson of using alien technology. Seen the new commercials?
A fan without blades? Something isn't right here...

Aside from that, I cannot wait to get a new phone. This current piece of shit, despite some hacking to switch from Windows Mobile to Android, is at the end of its effective life. Hopefully soon.

That's all for tonight.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment