Monday, July 4, 2011

Feel My Heart Race...

"Now I'll take the blame,
so forget my name..."




I've been thinking about her a lot lately. Little bits and pieces that made the relationship so nice.
I hate myself for it, a little bit, but it doesn't hurt the way it used to - I suppose that's what they call moving on.
As I've said in the past, if that's what it means to move on, I'd like a refund. It isn't worth it.

Work is alright, given that it is a basic retail job. I am, however, getting really sick of doing other people's jobs. I'm okay with being pulled aside to handle odd situations - storms, understock, customer issues, etc. I am not okay with being called to the other end of the building because somebody else decided they needed an extra half hour of break time. My job can be really multi-faceted, but it does not include cleaning up other employee's garbage.

Tonight was a good night. Haven't been drunk in awhile, and it was nice. The aftermath may or may not be worth it, but it was a very good time. Thanks to my favorite video game character, and I've already warned Jace about his impending vehicular kidnapping.

Lots of new music going through my head, hence the lyric quote. If you haven't done it yet, check out the new Seether album - Holding on to Strings Better Left to Fray. Also, Celldweller's new chapter of Wish Upon a Blackstar is out. Also, the soundtrack to Sucker Punch is fantastic. Oh, right...new Dredg is out, new Sixx A.M is out...just go listen to some damn music, k?

I think I'll leave it at that.

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment