Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Work Sucks

I'm back. I imagine my regularity on this blog thing will be comparable to how often I updated my livejournal - which is to say, random and sparse.




That said, I'm going to try and be consistent. At least a little bit. I'll transfer some of the more interesting stuff from my livejournal to here later tonight, even.

It is my day off - Yes, I finally got a job. Walmart, Lawn and Garden. I'm not extremely thrilled, but it's a job and my managers are cool. Hopefully I can use the income from this to finish fixing up my car and get my certifications (A+ and ASE) so I can find a more stable job for the remainder of my college career. Wooo! (God, my feet are killing me.)

But I have things to do, and possibly do some rewiring for a friend's car. We shall see.

So I suppose I'll talk to you fine folks later. Try not to break anything you can't pay for.

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment