Monday, July 11, 2011

Varmints.

The last few days of work have been interesting.
Today I got to essentially run the department alone. It sucked.
But a paycheck is a paycheck, or so they say.
Rather, a paycheck is a justifiable reason to put up with crap as long as you have something to look forward to in the future.




A+ and ASE certs, anyone? I think yes.

Meantime, our a/c is out. Again. Fan motor blew.
I really don't like half-ass jobs. This is something the repair guy should have noticed last time - something I mentioned to him explicitly, even. "The fan motor is making random noises, by the way."

But you can't expect much, from a contractor working for a landlord that clearly doesn't give much of a shit.

I've been getting that itch again, happens before I write or go practice. That may appear here, or may not. I will transfer another livejournal post, though.

Ah, and a friend's birthday party was spectacularly epic. Going to work the next day wasn't, but it was definitely worth it.

Your word of the day today is varmint.
Your word of the night? Titties.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment