Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Early Mornings

Insomnia per usual. I've got class at noon, so I'm really only aiming for an extended nap at this point.
I figure maybe getting some thoughts out will help. Who knows.





Watched the new House. Should be an interesting season. Same goes for NCIS and Criminal Minds. Glad they opted to restore the team (CM) and not ditch some of the more interesting character dynamics.
Granted, that makes it seem like a bit of a cop out.
NCIS seems to be taking things a step higher, building the intrigue. We'll see how that pans out.

House, well...as always it's entirely too familiar. Familiar but good.

Aside from that, my mind is bouncing between finances and class. I'm trying not to stress, which pretty well never works.I seem to do better under pressure, so sometimes I wonder if I do that on purpose.

Few spare thoughts for the road, I guess.
If you haven't listened to Hana Pestle, do it. Start with Need, work your way to Let Me Be and Make You Hurt. Forewarning: it isn't happy music.

Here's to long weeks that have barely started.

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment